Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm back!

Finally, I've escaped the Bermuda Triangle after being stranded in Cybertron limbo for four forsaken years. I've lost about a hundred pounds and have developed a huge obsession for coconut cream pies... Getting back home I found out only did the Triangle robbed me for four years, it also robbed my memory that contains the password to my original blog http://robotsumi.blogspot.com/. Being the stubborn chinaman that I am I followed the instructions from Blogger to recover my password but they email my password to an email address that I didn't even know existed! After bashing my head on the wall sixteen times I gave up and decided to start a new one. So without further adieu and in the immortal words of John Mccain - Yippee-Kai-Yay Motherf*cker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment